Hi,

I've just tried the cargo build with the latest trunk versions of
2.0.4-SNAPSHOT and surefire plugin, and it seems there's some interpolation
issue (I don't know if the problem is with the surefire plugin or with maven
core).

Here's what I have:

  <build>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <configuration>
            <forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
            <systemProperties>
              [...]
              <property>
                <name>cargo.target.dir</name>
                <value>${project.build.directory}</value>
              </property>
[...]

It seems the ${project.build.directory} property is no longer getting
resolved as I got a directory named ${project.build.directory} created.

It used to work fine which is why I'm asking If it's a regression. It's also
possible that it's just me doing something stupid...

Thanks
-Vincent