If it is successful, I will definitely donate.  I'm only a co-op student
working and my term is almost done.  Think it's possible to finish this by
the end of the month?

_Mang Lau

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/05/2006 03:39 AM
Please respond to
continuum-dev@maven.apache.org

continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Creating a notifier for Confluence

Yes, you need to extends AbstractContinuumNotifier.

You can look at MailContinuumNotifier, IrcContinuumNotifier,
JabberContinuumNotifier and
MsnContinuumNotifier for samples

When your notifier will be implemented, do you want to donate it to us?

Emmanuel

Mang Jun Lau a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Our company uses Atlassian Confluence as a wiki.  I want to try to
create
> a notifier so that after a build, the notification is sent as a message
> post on a Confluence page.  Since you can post to Confluence via SOAP
web
> services calls, I think may be straightforward to create a notifier.
Where