Yes, that's correct.

Ralf

Jesse McConnell wrote:
right, but that won't set all your classpath dependencies based on just a
jar sitting on the disk

I think that is what he is talking about

jesse

On 4/6/06, Ralf Quebbemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Try the Maven Execute Plugin at
http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/.
You can start any external program or java application with it. You can
even run the application JARs you created with
Maven2 with it. I do that with my application.

We are talking about Maven2 do we?

Take care

Ralf

Jesse McConnell wrote:
not as yet, but the idea is floating around in the ether

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Runtime

that is some thoughts that were kicked around a while back and another
guy
recently checked in another plugin at mojo.codehaus.org that also takes
stab at application launching...but the exact scenario you describe
isn't
done yet...to my knowledge.  being worked on some though :)

jesse