Hi,

since qdox has some problems with JDK 1.5 sources, is there a plugin descriptor extractor for JDK1.5 sources with annotations?

If not, I'd go ahead and write one. Looks fairly straightforward to me, except for the choice which extractor to use in a project, or in other words, how to prevent the qdox extractor from running. Ideally, this would be configured in the plugin plugin section of the POM, but I do not know how to get this information down to the extractor. It is called through AbstractGeneratorMojo.execute() --> DefaultMojoScanner.populatePluginDescriptor(MavenProject, PluginDescriptor) --> JavaMojoDescriptorExtractor.execute(MavenProject, DescriptorExtractor). How do I get the plugin configuration here?

Regards,
Jochen