On 4/12/06, jerome lacoste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Fellow Riders of the Lost good code,

Message to the commiters of the plexus-archiver and maven-jar-plugin.

patch management

- please apply MJAR-32, MJAR-35, MJAR-6, PLX-185
- review MJAR-27 - let me know if you really want a test case or apply.
- review MJAR-25 - let me know if we should fix the archiver instead

issue management:

- close MJAR-31 (mark as fixed - other issue not reproducible)
- close duplicate MJAR-7
- close duplicate MJAR-4
- if you checked in PLX-185, close MJAR-34

if you do all this, please upload a new snapshot. There remains one
blocker and one critical issue.
I will look at them once these have been checked in.

Jerome