Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

> On 4/17/06, Elliot Metsger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> 4. I checked out the maven skins (r394708) from
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/skins/trunk, and performed a 'mvn
>> install':
>
> Try: mvn install -DupdateReleaseInfo=true
>
> <http://www.nabble.com/mvn-site-using-http%3A-svn.apache.org-repos-asf-maven-plugins-trunk-repository-t966513.html#a2607530>

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the pointer.  I tried it quickly and it didn't work.  I rm -rf'd
the skins from my local repo.  Then ran a 'mvn clean' and then a 'mvn
-DupdateReleaseInfo=true install' per your suggestion but the 'mvn
help:describe' came back with the same error.

Let me review the thread you've pointed out to me and I'll see if that sheds
some light.

Thanks again,
Elliot