On 4/21/06, Arnaud HERITIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Continuum is a young project.

That's not a continuum specific issue to me :)

And profiles don't seem to allow modifying the ciManagement section

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html

I have a CI setup (based on CruiseControl) that builds various oss
projects including maven and the mojo projects. And I think it's nice
that this setup is not spamming the maven official lists with
messages. I am pretty sure the information related to that CI setup
would never end up in the official pom.xml for these projects. There
needs to be some flexibility in the location the CI server takes its
information (and this is a CI tool specific issue).

Jerome