From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:40 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: [vote] Release Release plugin 2.0-beta-5

I've omitted some responses as it all comes down to one thing.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
2. would be nice if I could say use the same version for all in a multiproject build

Please file it for 2.0.

5. the new development version default is empty: [INFO] What is the new development version for 'test.stchome.dsms.data.en.upgrad e:wv'? [] and actually uses this version in the poms:
<version></version>. Further, I checked the code to see if there was a

way to specify on the cli, but didn't find any.

Ok, you're not using the latest plugin. You're using 2.0-beta-4. Hence
why it has all the same problems 2.0-beta-3 had :)

 > Alternatively, if we can release beta 5 soon after beta 4 with
this fix and not have to wait for lots of other fixes, I'd be ok with that too. (and I'd be happy to supply some patches myself(

That's fine with me - I think the next is 2.0.

- Brett