Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
it's maven-release-plugin and not maven--release-plugin

and:
- it's org.apache.maven.plugins for the group
- the version is 2.0-beta-3
- you don't need to put it in $M2_HOME/lib

These questions should be asked of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- Brett

Emmanuel

mathapfahl a écrit :
I have copied the maven-release-plugin jar into maven2/lib
now I want to execute mvn release:prepare
In the component, I want to release, I declared <build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>maven</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven--release-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.4</version>

But I get a Build Error:
maven-release.plugin does not exit or no valid version could be found.
What is the problem ?