Hi,

In case you don't notice, we don't currently have commit access to the Apache Subversion repository as it is undergoing some extended maintenance. It could be hours, or a week.

I've gone through and setup a line of patches for a bunch of JIRA issues. I will take care of committing them when SVN comes back (it may be next week) and will continue with the releases after that. I've closed the respective issues and attached patches there for those needing to try them. Snapshots should still be up to date.

Please continue voting, however I won't be modifying the releases from their current state unless there is a real blocker.

The releases are:

doxia-1.0-alpha-8
maven-assembly-plugin-2.1
maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1