That's the idea, generally. But not every daily "new version" would be
pushed, just point releases.

I've already offered to help with their m2-izing on the Glassfish dev
list. They still have some decisions to make -- they aren't yet
positive if they are going to standardize on m2, for example -- but I
think once FCS ships they will be able to spend more time on the m2
effort.

Wayne