Thanks a lot Emmanuel

Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPA-72

Emmanuel

Nicolas De Loof a écrit :

I can't select "Maven Project Administration" in Jira "create bug" page :
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

BUT I can search for issues on this project... Is this a JIRA configuration bug ? Would I create a Jira Issue about Jira config ;-)

Nico.

Brett Porter a écrit :

Please put it in JIRA under the project MPA (Maven Project Administration) - thanks.

Nicolas De Loof wrote:

I've found it myself in maven SVN : (maven/components/trunk/maven-meeper/src/bin/ibiblio-htaccess)

The current rewrite rule converts
group/java-sources/artifact-xyz-sources.jar
group/artifact/artifact-xyz-java-sources.jar

So I can see three options :

1. Add a new Rule for "java-sources" :
RewriteRule ^([^/]+)/java-sources/([^0-9]+)-([0-9].+)-sources\.([^0-9]+)(\.md5|\.sha1){0,1}$ r/$1/$3/$4/$3-$4.$5$6 [PT]

2. Change the existing rules to ignore the "java-" prefix in "java-sources", something like this : RewriteRule ^([^/]+)/(java-)?(jar|pom|config|distribution|source|dist|...

3. Update maven1 source-plugin to use "sources" as artifact type, and also update IDE plugins (eclipse, idea...) 3-bis : change maven2 repo and pluins to use artifact-xyz-java-sources.jar as sources jar

Please can any commiter take a look at this ?

Nico.

Nicolas De Loof a écrit :

Hello guys,

From a previous post I know Maven1 repo is a redirect to maven2 repository content, with path transcripted to match maven2 hierarchy.

commons-collection (as an example) has sources jar in maven2 repo (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.1/commons-collections-3.1-sources.jar), but I cannot get them using maven1 from http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-collections/java-sources/commons-collections-3.1-sources.jar

Maybe a new Apache rewrite rule may be required for this.

I would also be very interested if someone can give me the rewrite rule used on ibiblio to convert m1 dependency path to m2 repo hierarchy.

Nico.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.