tmatesoft JavaSVN is the problem, not SVN per se
http://tmate.org/svn/licensing/index.html

Please join legal discussion if you want to discuss the legal terms,
but as I understand it's pretty clear. It's similar case as GPL, where
apache software can't depend on it, no matter if we just use it.

On 5/16/06, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where is the license problem? With JavaSVN or SVN? According to
> tigris.org, svn is using an apache compatible license.

Maybe they are not aware that it is not?
Maybe this can be resolved by talking to them ...so they might fix that.

cheers
--
Torsten

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.