yup the test case also indicates that behavior, it is great the have test
around so that
one can figure out what the feature means.

However, I am still having trouble why filtered is set to true,  the orignal
source file is transformed into
fullpath before added to the archiver.

Also where in the code the intepolation happen?

Suggestion?

Thanks Edwin and Allan

-Dan