Hmmm...I'm not remembering so well these days either. (I'm also a bit
disconnected from what the current surefire code looks like)

When I double checked the isTestNGClass logic though it confirmed that the
basic function is for it to look for ~any~ annotations on the class in
question. (whether qdox or native.)

I think I volunteered trying to make it find/run qdox annotations from
a 1.5> jre already anyways so I'm probably due for submitting a patch
of some
sort anyways.

On 5/17/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
> P.S. Not using TestNGClassFinder.isTestNGClass is the exact reason
> (probably?..) why someone's base class with no test methods and only
> @Configuration methods might not be found.

Unlikely, as it is going to assume it's a TestNG class as long as it
doesn't extend TestCase, right?

My understanding was it was using the class, but running 0 tests, though
I might be misremembering (I seem to leave my short term memory behind
when I travel overseas).

- Brett