Hey Guys,

I posted this on the users list, but I'm starting that
maybe it's a bug.  I'm running 2.0.4.

Maven downloads dependencies fine from Ibiblio, and
after running the eclipse plugin, eclipse can see them
all.

However maven does not and I get messages like:

java:[4,29] package javax.faces.component does not
exist.

I recently upgraded to Java 1.5.06 and at first I
thought maybe I should not have installed it as root,
so I changed the owner and group to myself.

However maven is still not able to see dependencies.

Any ideas?

It was working fine a day ago, and the only thing
changed was upgrading the jdk from 1.5.02 to 06...

Thanks in advance,
- Ole