To: "Maven Developers List" <dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: Eclipse/OSGi and Maven 2

It's totally possible, but you're probably going to need a custom Maven installation at this point.

- Brett

Wendell Beckwith wrote:
I recently raised from the dead the previous talk about mavenizing the development of eclipse (or rather OSGi bundles) plugins, The thread can be seen here, http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/pde-build-dev/maillist.html.
My question for the devs is that if we need to modify m2's dependency
resolution where do we start?  Brett previously mentioned,
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/pde-build-dev/msg00075.html, that maven might be configured with an alternate resolver. Has this happened or are we
breaking new ground here?

Wb

--