+1

fabrizio

On 6/12/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I propose that we move v2.1 of maven-archiver to the /shared/ area of
SVN. I think we should leave it on the branch for now, though.

This will allow it it's own release cycle, so that plugins can depend on
it sooner than Maven releases. Nothing in Maven itself depends on it.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>