Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I hope that I can be of use to the Maven community.

On the practical side, my commit privileges are working - I just made my first commit. Who can I contact to get some more privileges in JIRA? I'd like to assign issues to myself.

Are there any special docs that are required reading for a new committer? I have found this one:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html

--
Dennis Lundberg

Brett Porter wrote:
12 x +1

Welcome, Dennis!

- Brett

Brett Porter wrote:
Dennis is already a committer over at Jakarta Commons and has been doing a good job submitting patches to Maven plugins and documentation, and has been hanging around here for the longest time.

I propose we give him commit access to apply his own patches, and hopefully a few more besides :)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Cheers,