I don't see the need for either, since the trunk set is a superset of what is on the branch.

Kenney Westerhof wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

Just tossing in an idea:

Perhaps a more sophisticated system where you specify which version of
maven is needed for the it test - especially useful for new feature
testing that's not available in some versions of m2. So instead
of #commenting out you have lines like

it0000 [2.0.4)

This would imply that the it tests are not on trunk or branch but a new
top level project.

-- Kenney

I think the question here is, should we merge the itxxx folders and
then just have the test deactivated in the branch? that would make the
differencies between trunk and branch minimal which I see as a good
thing (TM)