Hi,

We are having a discussion on how to version Yoko's first milestone release.
Can somebody clarify and confirm on how maven deals with version tag.
The question is, will "1.0" version tag be considered as greater/latest
compared to "1.0-incubating-M1"?
i.e
x.y.z-alphabetic <  x.y.z < x.y.z-numeric

FYI, Yoko uses Maven 2.0.4

thanks,
Adi Sakala