I think too it would be a good thing to do.

jerome lacoste a écrit :
Hi,

trying to release a mojo plugin, I am stuck because the Mojo root pom
depends on the 1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT wagon provider.

Apparently Jason said there was problem deploying, but I've deployed
sites and poms without issue this morning. Anyone has some more
information about this ?

If everything is OK, should we cut a 1.0-beta-1 and move the remaining
3 Jira issues to a beta-2, as to not block releases from happening ?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON

Whatever the solution, this seems it's going to block releasing mojo
plugins for days. Any other idea that could speed this up?

Cheers,

Jerome Lacoste