On 6/14/06, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kenney Westerhof wrote:

> Wasn't the line ending stuff fixed in plexus-archiver a long time ago?

Running the attached test case (which might well be added to the
plexus-archiver, whenever it should be fixed) demonstrates: No.

Where is the plexus archivers issue tracker so that I can file an issue or
attach my test?

I am not so sure this test is a valid test case. Continuations are
supposedly allowed. Read my comment in your issue in Jira.