To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [plexus-dev] Plexus Website

Rinku wrote:
Greetings,

There's been a growing interest on IRC lately in Plexus and I quickly wanted to touch base on Plexus website and documentation:

1) Is anyone working on the website content to move from current Confluence base to APT based? If not, I am happy to pick this activity up.

you are :)

Everything in Confluence is in APT (most of it needs editing). I deleted all the Confluence content as it was outdated and/or needed significant editing.

2) Does any one have any thoughts, ideas that they would like to share or like to see included in the website?

I like the trails approach. Let's just feed off the discussion on [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further ideas.

There's a doc in SVN about "things that need to be documented too".

- Brett

--
Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/