Mark Donszelmann wrote:
The NAR gets unpacked in the local repository under the directory where the
jar file is stored, so underneath a parent directory with that version number.

Ah ha, I see. In that case, how does your System.load() call know where to find the library? I guess it has knowledge of group, artifact, version built into the java jar?

And if you have libraries which are linked at the native level, how does the os library loader know where to find the prerequisite libraries?

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Telephony Gateways Project Manager