On 20/06/2006 10:27 PM, jerome lacoste wrote:
On 6/10/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1, but considering it an exception to the rule, not a change to the rule.

I'd rather we were doing .x releases every 6 months instead.

+1: 2
-1: 0

Is that sufficient?

Kenney makes 3, but that's irrelevant. One +1 is enough to do it, one -1 is enough to pull it back out (though in both cases it is healthy to discuss it first if you are unsure :)

If so, who's responsible to apply this change onto
the branch ?

I'll leave that to Kenney as the original committer.

Jerome

Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/