plus one

On 21/06/2006 1:06 AM, John Casey wrote:
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to reopen this vote to see if we can release a bugfix version
of the deploy plugin. This version doesn't have any new features, but does
fix two critical ones found when using the deploy:deploy-file mojo:

* POM and artifact build numbers are out of sync when using -DpomFile=...
* Repository layout is not configurable

For a full changelog of this release, see:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11131&fixfor=12257

I've taken a cursory look at the plugin documentation, and it looks pretty
good. There is an open issue to review this documentation, so any gaps
should be addressed in the next day or two.

The latest snapshot in the ASF snapshot repository should still be valid for
this vote; I'll paste the timestamp/buildnumber for that snapshot as a
follow-up email to this one.

Let's give it another 72h. Please test the plugin before voting, if you can.

+1/+0/-1

Here's my +1.

Thanks,

John