I've applied and published this version. I still had further comments, but it's a definite improvement (draft2 was applied before the last release - we'll have a 2.0.2 soon to rectify this and other problems).

Thanks Pete!

Cheers,
Brett

On 7/07/2006 10:08 AM, Pete Marvin King wrote:
   hello, there's a new site documentations for the war plugin in the
trunk. There's a better example of how to configure
   webResources. it's the 4th draft, if you have any comments please
post it in MWAR-48.

Mike Perham wrote:
Looks like Brett committed draft 2 of the doc update in MWAR-48 and someone
published the site, bugs and all.  So the war site documentation needs to be
polished and published ASAP.  You can read through the patches attached to that
issue and see if they provide the info you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Beermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:51 AM
To: dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: [m2] WAR plugin: broken help link

On the documentation site for the WAR plugin
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/), the "Filtering war
dependencies" link is broken. Which is unfortunate, because that's exactly the
information I need right now. :P
--Matthew Beermann

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/