Edwin Punzalan wrote:

You can put any artifact as a dependency (whether it contains classes or just plain text files doesn't matter ) and then you can get files from it using the classloader Resource.
This is not solution for me. I'm working on plugin for eclipse builds. There is set of ant-scripts and jars that have to be put in correct place before I start build. What I expect to have is dependency definition in my plugin's pom. M2 will care to satisfy this dependency and I want to read this dependency information during the build. After then I can expand this dependency and put it's contents in correct place.

"assembly:unpack" is something that I want to do. But dependencies have to be read from plugin's pom.

Regards,
Marcin.