On 7/7/06, Mike Perham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Jerome, but when I try to run that it just gives me the generic
can't find plugin error.  I tried building and installing it from the
sandbox but I still got the same error.  I tried to deploy a snapshot of
it and got this error:

[INFO] Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying
metadata: SCP terminated with error: 'scp:
/www/cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/m
aven-docck-plugin/1.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml: Permission denied'

I'm having no luck today I guess.

deploy won't work, for sure. Install in your local repos. should work.
It dit for me.
Sure you don't typo your command line ?

jerome