From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 1:32 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: [vote] release maven-pmd-plugin 2.1

+1, pending the resolution of MPMD-36 (pom packaging, could be a won't
fix) and MPMD-34 (docs have one failure in docck).

One thing to watch out for - currently the parent is plugin parent
2-SNAPSHOT. We might need to either release that (setting the
plugin-plugin report to latest and just ensuring 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT is
installed to get the latest site), or roll back to 1 if there is a
problem with the circular dependencies.

- Brett

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPMD?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.sy

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/