Thanks Brett

Brett Porter wrote:
Done

On 6/07/2006 10:11 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Any chance of me being added to the appropriate group in Confluence, so that I can edit pages in the MAVEN space.

Brett Porter wrote:
Dennis,

I've put you on this page: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Documentation

I spoke to John T today and he put this together so we can see how we are going towards getting all the plugins done.

- Brett