-----Original Message-----
> From: Tomasz Pik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yes. But this brings up a bigger question about providing jars
> in a way that Maven will be able to use (which means a repository
> with given layout of directories/fiels) - is there a way to setup such
> a thing on eclipse.org infrastructure?
> I don't know if this thread is a good place to start such a discussion.

There should be no problem.  Just file a Mylar bug report with the structure
you want and we can iterate from there.  If the easiest way to do that is
for us to build those JARs via Maven instead of plain Ant I'm happy to do
that too.

> I remember that somebody (Brett?) was talking with one of eclipse
> projects (PDE?) about switching their builds to maven so maybe
> in future this project will provide it's jars in maven way 'out of the
> box'.

That could be interesting, and the right place to prototype it seems like
the Eclipse Maven Plug-in and then try to get it pulled up to PDE.  But note
that the PDE's build is tightly coupled to the plugin.xml/OSGi model that
Eclipse uses, so that might need to be made reusable or re-implemented in
Maven.  Either way it's orthogonal to this effort, but it would be great to
see more cooperation between Maven and Eclipse projects.

> Pehaps we should move disussion about this to more appopriate place,
> mylar newsgroup or 'dev' list?

Yes, we have most of our interaction on bug reports so please file one,
anyone interested can add themselves as a CC.  Once you do that I'll ping
mylar-dev in case others are interested in the discussion.

Mik