On 7 Jul 06, at 7:27 AM 7 Jul 06, Brett Porter wrote:

+0

Definitely want these, but I was really waiting until traffic demanded it, as there's none on here at the moment. Is this primarily about separating the commits?

No, discussions regarding the repository manager itself. FishEye is setup for MRM so I can easily see the commits from there. It's here if anyone else is interested:

http://fisheye.maven.org/browse/MRM

The one thing I wanted to avoid was the initial ghost town of empty lists when we're trying to kick it along (even if there isn't much discussion now, I'd hope there will be after a release when people can tinker and there is some internal arch docs).

It's not going to be a ghost town list in the near future and before any real discussion starts we should have the lists setup. Don't see any downside to setting up the lists. Even if lists like SCM are quiet it's still nice having them separated.

- Brett