Some comments

- add SHA1 checksums where you mention MD5. Maven2 uses first SHA1 if present

- Maven2 to Maven 2 / Releasing the next version

When the next release of <<<foo>>> is made, you only need to publish a Maven 2
pom with a groupId of <<<org.bar>>>, since users of previous versions have
already been informed of the changed groupId.

If users have cached the poms in the old groupid maven won't know
about the relocation, so you still need to publish poms for next
versions in old locations in order for the user to see the warning.