Rinku wrote:
<snip>

There are currently 5 open issues for 1.6 and it has been like that for a while. I thought that I might try to convince them to release the current trunk as 1.6 so that projects, that can not use snapshots in releases, could start using it. The current trunk has some, but not all, Java 5 features implemented.

Let's ask them and see if they will let us on as committers. If we can't find a similar project that does the same thing we can always fork it.

[1]: http://xircles.codehaus.org

--
Trygve
</snip>

Anyone subscribed to QDox udpates - any news on this?

Cheers,
Rahul

No, not yet. I'm having trouble subscribing to the list. Both Codehaus [1] and my ISP are investigating why.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/HAUS-1257

--
Dennis Lundberg