Hi Nathan;

It looks that the Jetty ResourceHandler will only return zipped content
ending in ".gz", so perhaps its a simple as hello.txt.gz?
(
http://www.dpml.net/api/jetty/5.1.6/org/mortbay/http/handler/ResourceHandler.html#setMinGzipLength(int)<http://www.dpml.net/api/jetty/5.1.6/org/mortbay/http/handler/ResourceHandler.html#setMinGzipLength%28int%29>)

Take care;
Eric