done.. Thanks

staging site: http://people.apache.org/~aramirez/maven-rar-plugin/

-allan

Vincent Siveton wrote:
Hi Allan,

I was thinking about this:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/connector/ (Main page)

Agree with Denis proposal for the faq. Moreover, maybe we could
provide a sample ra.xml file (the ra.xml in basic-rar-with-descriptor
is empty) in the site or a link to:
http://docs.sun.com/source/817-2254-10/Ch_04_sm.html

Cheers,

Vincent

2006/7/18, Allan Ramirez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Vincent,

Im not sure if this is the link you are looking for

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/apidocs-1_0-fr/api/index.html

Thanks,
allan