Cabasson Denis wrote:
Well, can I go as far as asking how modello would handle that (a link or a
modello snipplet would greatly be appreciated).

I know how to handle the action tag, creating the associated Action class.
When in action Class, I know how to handle the attributes (using
xml.attribute="true") but how to handle the included text?

My example wasn't a good one, it seems. But things like:
      <action dev="vmassol" type="update">
        Blah blah.
</action> Just have the same problem for me, as far as modello is concerned.

It can't handle that format. It could handle this:

<action dev="vmassol" type="update">
  <description>
    Blah blah.
  </description>
</action>

However, making Modello support the format you want might be doable if you feel like writing some Modello code :)

--
Trygve