The DOCCK plugin has been a great help for us who have been working on
updating the plugin documentation. The docs for it is in the standard
format. I have published the site, but have not linked to it from the Maven site yet:
  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-docck-plugin/

First off we need to decide what version number to use. I see two
candidates here:

[ ] 1.0, as its current version is 1.0-SHAPSHOT
[ ] 2.0, to have all Maven 2 plugins use 2.x versions

If it is required to have a beta version first, please voice your opinion about that. I'd be fine with releasing a beta as well.

The release would be based on:
maven-docck-plugin-1.0-20060728.114907-5.jar (r426432)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

--