it happens under demand. it'll be available in the next hours

On 8/1/06, Arnaud HERITIER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's possible that a RC is considered as a snapshot.
The repository team can certainly help you ...

Arnaud

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/xmlrpc/xmlrpc/

> I wait for the directory 3.0rc1 to appear on
>
>      http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlrpc/xmlrpc/
>

> So far, this is not the case. When and how frequently does the sync occur?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jochen

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.