On 8 Aug 06, at 4:53 PM 8 Aug 06, Jochen Kuhnle wrote:

I'm working on a patch to bootstrap mini that requires a change to ModelReader. The current design with all the if...else if... and depth comparisons looks a bit monolithic. I would like to change this to a modular handler/stack-based design, where each element has a separate handler class. When an element is encountered, the current handler is asked for the new handler, which in turn is pushed on the stack.

Is this acceptable?

If it makes it easier to understand then sure.

jason.

Regards,
Jochen

Jason van Zyl