Brett Porter wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Finally got to look at this. Looks good - worth integrating with the existing "for committers" part of the site.

Not sure I agree with setting up "Enable snapshot downloading in settings.xml" though - I never do this. What was the reasoning for including it?

To be able to build a plugin today you need to build maven 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT yourself. Then each plugin has dependencies on snapshot versions of libraries, say maven-archiver. The plugins also use a snapshot of the parent pom. Is there another, better, way for the builder to get the snapshot versions needed to build something?

--
Dennis Lundberg

- Brett