Ok, I should have read lists in the other order :)

I think we should put the site plugin changes on the branch for now.

We can't move the reporting api to a shared space as the maven core requires it. I think it makes sense to keep the impl and api together and on the same release timelines.

I didn't check, but if sink-api changes were made this is the same deal.

I know we need to better decouple some of the implementations and apis in the maven-core. Ideally, only the things the maven-core needs from the other parts should be in the general API and that would be locked down. The plugins should have as few callbacks into that as possible. So I think we need to do a bit of redesigning of that, especially in this case as the Maven core really only needs the report interface, not even the methods I think.

Add it to the 2.1 list ;)

- Brett