Hi,

Brett Porter wrote:
Should we separate them in the docs then?

+1

Mirrors we have contact with:
- planetmirror
- dotsrc
- ibiblio

There's also maven.sateh.com (really fast! :))

(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/200605.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED])

-- Kenney

Mirrors that may not be correct:
- the rest

Cheers,
Brett

On 23/08/2006, at 4:22 AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

the mirrors are independent and were added after a search in google,
so no, I don't have any contact information