To: <scm-dev@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: Serena/PVCS support

Peter Ineson a écrit :
Well, I have made a start, I rekon by the end of next week I should have completed basic checkout functionality. How do I go about getting the code checked in? Pass the code on to someone in the project team for review and checkin, or do I need to get a developer access to svn?

You just need to attach your patch to an issue (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM), and we'll review it. You must respect our code style (http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html) Each part must be tested with junit tests, and it would be great to implement the TCK too.

Another question, which version of Java is being used to build with? I was thinking of using assertions and possibly enum's if possible.

1.4

Emmanuel