On 1 Sep 06, at 4:10 AM 1 Sep 06, Stephane Nicoll wrote:

Hi,

For the record here's the doc of the Jira issues macro:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

I'm not sure there is enough in the macros to do what we need. I asked David Blevins to help me use Swizzle to create a list of all the outstanding issues for plugins that have votes. I would like to sum the votes in each plugin project and then sort them in ranked order. So far we have:

http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/report.txt

With some help from David I should be able to hack in some summing, ranking and other neat stuff unless he gets to it first :-) The Swizzle stuff he has for JIRA is deadly fast (uses xmlrpc as the SOAP interface is pure crap) and has some nice features like filling in all the information there is possible to harvest into a nice data model.

But even just looking at that we can see the assembly, release and surefire plugins are biggies. I think I will take a crack at the Surefire plugin next week. Now I think we will have some guidance and this can be fully automated, and get more sophisticated over time.

Cheers,
Stéphane

On 9/1/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 01/09/2006, at 6:55 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> I'll have some time this weekend, so unless you beat me to it I'll
> do it then. Assuming that the "JIRA queries in Confluence" feature
> has some documentation I should be fine.

Yep, if you edit a confluence page and go to the full notation guide
it shows how.

 From memory:
{jiraissues:url=http://jira.codehaus.org/path/to/rss|count=true}

You can get the RSS URL by doing a particular search you want, then
copying the link location of "XML" in the top part.

- Brett

.::You're welcome ::.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]