Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

Hi,

Hi all,

Sorry for being quiet for a while. I've just recovered from a crashed system disk, but am now back with e-mail again. Lots to catch up on...

about two months ago, a vote was held for releasing the maven-changes-plugin. (See

That vote was to move the plugin out of the sandbox. So a new vote will need to be held to release the plugin.

Some issues were raised, in particular concerning the maven-changelog-plugin (as opposed to the maven-changes-plugin) and the conclusion was to defer the release.

Currently, a single issue is open (MCHANGES-50), which I was never able to reproduce and which shouldn't be called a blocker anyways, at least IMO. My question is, whether it wouldn't be possible to release the thing finally? If it helps, I'd be glad to do the required work.

There are a few other things that needs to be fixed before a release can be done. I've collected some stuff on the user-list. Will go through it and put it into JIRA.

Jochen

--
Dennis Lundberg