That looks ok. We should have a LICENSE.txt in the root folder of the plugin that contains that.

- Brett

On 15/09/2006, at 11:25 PM, Vincent Siveton wrote:

2006/9/15, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Is this really appropriately licensed to include, even though its in
a test case?

I think we could. See http://www.antlr.org/grammar//cgram/license.txt
We could provide the license file. WDYT?
Or we could use another grammar files with another license

Cheers,

Vincent

[SNIP]