Julien Henry a écrit :

Hi,

I try to run a simple command from the provider :
mvn scm:checkout -DconnectionUrl=scm:synergy:BGZBFZH~1 -X
[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-scm-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT:checkout' -->
[DEBUG] (f) basedir = D:\tmp
[DEBUG] (s) checkoutDirectory = D:\tmp\target\checkout
[DEBUG] (f) connectionType = connection
[DEBUG] (s) connectionUrl = scm:synergy:BGZBFZH~1
[DEBUG] (f) developerConnectionUrl = scm:synergy:BGZBFZH~1
[DEBUG] (f) settings = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[DEBUG] (f) skipCheckoutIfExists = false
[DEBUG] -- end configuration --
[INFO] [scm:checkout]
project_spec = BGZBFZH~1
[INFO] Removing D:\tmp\target\checkout
[DEBUG] executing checkout command...
[DEBUG] basedir: D:\tmp\target\checkout
[DEBUG] Executing: D:\tmp\target\checkout>>ccm wa -et D:\tmp\target\checkout BGZBFZH~1
[ERROR] Provider message:
[ERROR] 'ccm' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.

[ERROR] Command output:
[ERROR]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Command failed.'ccm' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.

I can confirm ccm is a real command in the Windows %PATH%. What should I do?

"Command failed..." is a DOS message, so DOS can find ccm in the path. where have you defined it in your path? system path or user path?

Emmanuel

I tried to add -Dplexus.system.*path*=%*PATH*%
but I get tons of errors, concerning my JDK.

Thanks